.::Deicide Online::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::Deicide Online::.

Welcome to Deicide Online Forum.Enjoy your stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Founders and Sponcors ^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM[AmmarX]

GM[AmmarX]

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Founders and Sponcors ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Founders and Sponcors ^_^   Founders and Sponcors ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Hiya Guys ^_^ GM[AmmarX] here,

As You All Already Know We Are Trying To Buy The Korean Server Which is Much Better Then This One And Will Be Ours To Keep So We Can Make Updates And All The Changes You Guys Want In The Game Possible :)

But To Buy The Server We Need An Amount of $ 15,000 USD And For That We Need Your Help To Donate As Much As You Can For This Game That We All Cherish So Much , No Matter How Small Every Donation Counts "Little drops of water make the mighty ocean." A lot Of People Have Already Donated To Our Cause And We Thank Them All Dearly For That ^_^ .

But Hey I Think Its Times We Give Players Some Extra Bonuses For Investing In This Plan We All Want To See Happen :) So We The GM Team , Came Up With This Idea To Reward The Players That Donate A Handsome Amount From Their Hard Earned Money With Superb Bonuses. So The Basic Idea Is We Will Be Making 2 Packages For You Guys Each Package Gives You A Unique Title.

Their Features are,
*Each Title Requires A Certain Amount Of Donation.
*You Get A Good Amount Of Cash In This Server
*You Get Cash On The New Server Aswell
*You Get the Same Title On The Forums To Show Off Later On (As This is a Limited time deal)
*You Get Bonus Cash Every Time You Recharge Cash For Life Anytime and Everytime You Recharge Your Account With Cash

So Here Are The Titles And Their Specifics ^_^ ,

Sponsor

1) You Need To Donate $ 200 For This At least.
2) You Get 200,000 Cash In This Server With This.
3) You Get 100,000 Cash In The New Server
4) You Get Sponsor Title On Forums.
5) For LIFE You Get A 20 % Bonus On All The Cash You Buy In The New Server / On This Server After Getting This Title. (e.g I Buy 150k Cash But I Get 180k Thanks To This Everytime I Buy Anytime I Buy)

Founder

1) You Need To Donate $ 300 For This At least.
2) You Get 325,000 Cash In This Server With This.
3) You Get 175,000 Cash In The New Server
4) You Get Founder Title On Forums.
5) For LIFE You Get A 30 % Bonus On All The Cash You Buy In The New Server / On This Server After Getting This Title. (e.g I Buy 150k Cash But I Get 195k Thanks To This Everytime I Buy Anytime I Buy)

For Any Further Questions Please Contact Me Or James Michael Ryan On Facebook Or GM[Phantom] on Forums.

Ty For All Your Support Guys It Is Dearly Appreciated Keep It Up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Progrenath

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Founders and Sponcors ^_^   Founders and Sponcors ^_^ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:09 am

My friend is planning on making a donation but wants to know how you will know which accounts to put the game cash on.
Back to top Go down
GM[AmmarX]

GM[AmmarX]

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Founders and Sponcors ^_^   Founders and Sponcors ^_^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 6:22 am

Lol thats easy , whoever donates will contact us and doing so he will tell us which account they want their cash on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founders and Sponcors ^_^   Founders and Sponcors ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founders and Sponcors ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::Deicide Online::. :: Events!-
Jump to: