.::Deicide Online::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::Deicide Online::.

Welcome to Deicide Online Forum.Enjoy your stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Rewards!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:13 am

25.00 USD package
(1) 10 Hour 3x Experience Card, (1) 10 hour Premium Zone card, (5) Hp drinks, (5) Phantom Gatherers

50.00 USD Package
(3) 20 Hour 3x Experience Card, (2) 20 hour Premium Zone Cards, (2) 3x Droprate Cards, (1) Guild HP Drink, (5) HP drinks, (10) Phantom Gatherers, (5) Exp Loss Cards.

75.00 USD Package.
(1) 1 month 3x Experience Card, (1) 1 Month Premium Zone Card, (1) 1 Month 3x Droprate card, (50) BigWorldShouts, (25) Phantom gatherer's, (5) Exp Loss Cards.

Those are the three packages we have atm. any complaints message me thank you.
Back to top Go down
laika

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-01-29

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 pm

Huh that's looks expensive to me, at least the first two packages, i mean what you got in the second package for 50,00$ is almost the same as in the Diamond Package in Total War was, and Diamond Package was 15,00$ ..
Back to top Go down
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm

laika wrote:
Huh that's looks expensive to me, at least the first two packages, i mean what you got in the second package for 50,00$ is almost the same as in the Diamond Package in Total War was, and Diamond Package was 15,00$ ..
There is more in this package then the old package on total war. and prices in the shop are different
Back to top Go down
laika

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-01-29

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 am

Not much more .. and prices in shop are the same i mean, 10k cash (30m) for 10h 3x exp, 65k cash for 1 month 3x exp etc, so its a bit more in there ok, but nevertheless that's a little overpriced, isn't it? I mean i have great interest in that, otherwise i would't ask that, but it's just i'm getting stomach cramp if i read the prices :/
Back to top Go down
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:59 am

laika wrote:
Not much more .. and prices in shop are the same i mean, 10k cash (30m) for 10h 3x exp, 65k cash for 1 month 3x exp etc, so its a bit more in there ok, but nevertheless that's a little overpriced, isn't it? I mean i have great interest in that, otherwise i would't ask that, but it's just i'm getting stomach cramp if i read the prices :/
The prices of the packages will change probably and another smaller packages will come as well, i just added the 50 $ package the other day. there was only just 25 and 75.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards!   Donation Rewards! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Rewards!
Page 1 of 1