.::Deicide Online::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::Deicide Online::.

Welcome to Deicide Online Forum.Enjoy your stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for new features

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Suggestions for new features Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Any suggestions for new features within new server post here.
Back to top Go down
Progrenath

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Progrenath's feature ideas   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:40 pm

1. Being able to customize your controls would be nice, at least, bind your skills to more than just the numbers keys but, if possible, using WASD to move instead of clicking would be really nice, especially for new players.
1 1/2. Left clicking and holding to move in the direction of you cursor would be a nice option as well so that you don't get stuck clicking on enemies and being unable to move.
2. When you enchant a +12 or higher it would be nice to have a cancel option if you accidentally tried to upgrade it or decide you don't want to risk it.
3. Choose which loot you pick up. shild, WEC's, AEC's, class, weapon/armor type, enchanted.
4. Change party loot options. maybe a need/greed system? class priority?
5. Save window position. I like to keep my inventory and character sheet open but have to move them back where I want them every time I log on.
6. Save volume settings. I have to redo those each time as well.
7. Save login/password option
8. Toggle chat notifications. I can't read chat if I'm looting a lot or killing a herd.
9. Sell items to the shop all at once. Have the option to put a check on all the ones you want to sell.
10. Expand inventory to carry more items. Buyable backpack.
11. Activate the dead actions in the skill menu such as the Guild Members Online.
12. Make the pets. They could help pick up shild or something like that.
13. Organize warehouse button. Sort items so that weapons, armor, skills, teleports, and cards aren't mixed in with each other. If the sort button isn't pressed then Items can be sorted manually within the warehouse.
14. Auto activate pk if attacked. If someone attacks you, automatically turn on pk for that person only.
15. Toggle off the 500 shild reminder for trade chat.
16. Buy pots in bulk. 99 per stack is fine but it is a lot of work to buy 14 stacks one at a time.
17. Load facing out of the portals. It is a hassle to have to turn around to leave a portal every time.
18. Activate commands such as ]HOME in any chat not just total.

I will be adding to this when I think of more. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Progrenath on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : More ideas)
Back to top Go down
xstylehardx

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:21 pm

1. every map got his own music
2. fix the crashing glitches and brug glitches
3. put the crosbows in
4. a player counter on the website of deicide so that we can see how much people is playing everytime
5. mayby a tutorial for new players
6. put a easyer shop system when i wanna do 15cards in 1 shop i need to click em 1by1 and then put price in
Back to top Go down
rollingreefer

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:11 am

*would like to see 5-10 more floors added to necca monsters around r6-r7 near base and maybe a boss room at bottom

*skills added for all classes up to 200 and also hybrid skills maybe 30/45 and 50/75 (or more)

*a third portal added to that spot in vail could got to necca or new chain of maps the spot just looks empty

*i like that all the bosses are going back to where they were but i also like a boss in pz i know theres shroom monsters give us a real big shroom in marsh lands would be great

*arena map maybe access from WH guy betting system for shild or items of same type (wep armor,maybe armor being slot specific) also the same + disconect=loss leaving map=loss

ill think of more
Back to top Go down
rollingreefer

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:33 am

*a guild WH for GM and VM's maybe

*mage skills press to cast like laqia

*daily quests

*would like to see shild to cash system transfer over

*note on necca maybe a city in the middle (obviously lower floors should be PZ only)

*like bigger inventory idea maybe more slots depending on STR or level

Back to top Go down
laika

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

1. Buying more then 99 Pots at one time
2. Drop Scroll of Rebirth, HP/MP Drinks, Item look, BigShoutPills and other simple Cash Items from Monsters like in old deicide.
3. New Cash Items like Weapon/Armor Protect Card, that protects from booming.
4. White Horse I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new features   Suggestions for new features I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new features
Page 1 of 1