.::Deicide Online::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.::Deicide Online::.

Welcome to Deicide Online Forum.Enjoy your stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+4
iskra
GM[AmmarX]
Laqia
GM[Phantom]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:45 pm

If you have any type of suggestion about game or Forum/website please use this category to do your suggestion Razz
Back to top Go down
Laqia

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-13

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 5:21 am

Nice,and i have following suggestion :

-First,we should not do too many event,which could make player not farmming outdoor for gaining items.And this is not good for the game.Perhaps 1 week two event or three i think(can do mobs,that's okay)

-Second,we should make a schedule for event in order to make everyone know it and won't miss it.

at last,ty all gms.
Back to top Go down
GM[AmmarX]

GM[AmmarX]

Male
Number of posts : 5

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:26 pm

I like Laqia's Idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iskra

iskra

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-11-13

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 5:08 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Sparton

Male
Registration date : 2015-11-12

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:50 pm

+2
Back to top Go down
bwmccarty

Male
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

I would like to see more mob events in the evenings. These times are US East Coast. I'm not sure what GMT that would be. some of us miss most of the events during the earlier hours due to work schedules.

Back to top Go down
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:36 am

bwmccarty wrote:
I would like to see more mob events in the evenings. These times are US East Coast. I'm not sure what GMT that would be. some of us miss most of the events during the earlier hours due to work schedules.

Okay i'll take all these ideas into consideration while doing events. and there will be more events in the evenings now. we got another Eastern Time GM, But we are just waiting for Phantoms account to be released again.
Back to top Go down
GM[Phantom]

GM[Phantom]

Male

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: What type of Forum Topics   Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 pm

What type of forum topics would you like to see within this forum. that way we can do more talking on here and helping each other.
Back to top Go down
marmor

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-11-29

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Here is something u not heard before GM give less notice time for parties , in fact i think parties should be announced on game and forum only, , if they not playing, tuff, feed up with hardly anyone on , then party and tons logs on only to log out when party done, if players cant grind and play the game when no parties they do not need to know, this game have much higher exp then old still people winch, and do not give me any crap about hard to lvl, I grinded in old game all the way to the end and my toon was 172 , take that and old WAE exp with no card, makes this version look a lot better just thinking about it
Back to top Go down
alaerte52

Male

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 pm

GM[Phantom] wrote:
If you have any type of suggestion about game or Forum/website please use this category to do your suggestion Razz
drop items cash in gourse, exemple: card pz, card exp 10h e better xp 10x
Back to top Go down
alaerte52

Male

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:55 pm

GM[Phantom] wrote:
xp 10 or 15% very good, drop items cash: pz card, exp double card in gourse a easy enchat..... hard hard very hard enchanted items kkkkkkk. thanks very much. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1